How to fix the connection failures frequently when using FlashGet Cast?
If you encounter problems with connection failures or frequent disconnections when using FlashGet Cast to cast your screen, please follow the following steps to troubleshoot and solve the problem. At the same time, make relevant settings on your mobile device to improve the stability of your screen-casting connection.
- First, please confirm that the network between your computer and mobile device is smooth.
- Try to cast the screen while the phone is charging.
- Try turning off the phone’s auto-pause function.
- The bottom line is this allows FlashGet Cast to run in the background of mobile devices (Recommended)
How to keep FlashGet Cast running in the background of your Android phone?
Before you start performing the setup, you need to pay attention:
- The following steps to “keep the app running in the background of your Android phone” are only valid when using the Cast Code method. If you are using the USB direct connection method, you don’t need to perform the following settings.
- Many reasons can cause connection failures. If the methods provided in this article do not solve your problem, please take a screenshot and contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using vivo and Huawei devices, please scroll down to the end of the article for detailed instructions. If you are using other brands of phones, you can follow the general tutorial below.
- The settings for keeping apps running in the background on Android phones vary slightly between brands and systems. For example, the settings/names for Android 13.x and Android 10.x are somewhat different, even if they are both Pixel phones.
Detailed settings on how to keep apps running in the background:
1. Always keep WLAN network connection while hibernating
Generally, you can find this option in Phone Settings > WLAN or WI-FI > Advanced or additional settings.
2. Allow FlashGet Cast to “Run in the background” (some phones call it “Lock screen cleanup,” please choose not to clean it or add it to the “allowlist of Cleanup”).
Generally, you can find this option in Phone Settings > Battery or Application Management or Permission Management. If not, you can check whether there is “Memory Cleanup” or “Lock Screen Cleanup” in the “Phone Manager” or “Security Manager” that comes with your phone. ”
3. Turn off the “Power saving mode” and Disable “Battery optimization,” etc.
You can find these optimization settings in Phone Settings > Battery or Battery Management.
4. Lock FlashGet Cast on Task Manager or Recent Apps
You can lock FlashGet Cast in the background by sliding FlashGet Cast down in the Task Manager or Recent Apps (there will be a lock icon when the lock is successful).
If you are using a vivo or Huawei phone, please click the following link for a detailed tutorial:
How to keep FlashGet Cast running in the background on vivo phone?
How to keep FlashGet Cast running in the background on Huawe phone?